This is what happens when a 2 year old doesn't listen to her mommy!! Raelyn was playing outside and there is an area next to the house that was a muddy mess. I warned Raelyn 2 times not to go in the mud, but of course I didn't know what I was talking about :) Raelyn marched right towards the mud and right as I was saying, "Oh yuck! Don't walk in that" I hear the mud suck in her shoe. She fell down and kept trying to get up, only making her feet sink farther into the mud. I was holding Reghan, so I didn't have both hands free to help her, but after a few seconds of screaming and crying, I finally got her out. It took about 10 minutes for her to recover from the traumatic experience! Ever since this happened, she tells me "Don't go in the mud mommy! Yuck!".....hmmmm maybe I did know what I was talking about!!
My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
2 comments:
WOW !!! Dirty shoe's !!! haha
Too funny! Usually they don't discover that you know what you're talking about until the mid-twenties!!
Post a Comment