Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Snapshots

Happy Easter!! It was a great day celebrating the Resurrection!! Below are some snapshots from this weekend.


A family pic...Raelyn wasn't in the mood for picture taking today!!! This is as good as it gets :)This so SO cute! It looks like Reghan is posing already! :)
This is her serious pose :)
My attempt to get a picture of the girls together was an epic fail!!! Raelyn kept picking on Reghan so I gave up!
Would NOT look at the camera
This was taken yesterday when we went to my mom's to celebrate Easter with her family. Here is the cutest 2 year old in the family!! :)
Oh the things I will do for a cute picture! My newest trick is to play Simon Says. It actually worked yesterday when Raelyn was supporting her boots and new hair bows that I made for her.


Simon Says....touch your teeth
..... sit on the ground
....touch your toes
..... touch your cheeks (another super cute picture)
..... put your hands in the air

1 comments:

The Knaup's said...

Happy Easter Jenkins' Family. Love your photos!