Raelyn had her first dentist appointment today! I have not been to the dentist for about a year, so I decided I was way over due to go have a cleaning. When I called to make the appointment, I asked if they could see Raelyn also, and of course they said no problem. Raelyn came back to the room with me and sat in a chair next to me while the hygienist was cleaning my teeth. She kept asking "What you doing mommy?" :) After I was done, she sat on my lap and actually let the hygienist look in her mouth, but really it was only the bottom teeth. Raelyn wouldn't let her put the little mirror in her mouth to see the top teeth. :) Overall she did much better than I expected, however the first thing the hygienist said was that she would be going to the orthodontist when she is older! (she already has a couple of crooked teeth on bottom)
Great Job Raelyn!!!
My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment