Monday, April 25, 2011

Another failed attempt

I have been trying to get a cute picture of the girls together for awhile now. I had all my studio lighting out today practicing, so I thought I would give it another try. Raelyn agreed to the picture, then suddenly decided she didn't want her picture taken anymore..... These two pictures were too funny not to share!!!


Raelyn is about to have a melt down
They both have sad faces here....I snapped the pic and called it quits when they both were frowning!!

2 comments:

The Knaup's said...

I totally feel your pain on the attempt to get a good photo! E is the SAME WAY! But you have 2 to try and get a good photo with... good luck. I do enjoy the outtakes though... so adorable!

Debbie D. said...

How did you get both to look "pouty" at the same time? Ha!