Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tumbling Class

Last week I took some pictures at Raelyn's tumbling class. Her class is technically a Parent-Tot class for 18 months-3 years, but Raelyn listens to the teachers really well so I do not go out on the mat with her. I have to laugh when she is out there because she looks COMPLETELY bored out of her mind, especially when doing stretches. She barely cracks a smile the whole class....but she gets SO excited when talking about it at home!! Who knows!


Doing stretches

Bridge Up

Forward Rolls - Hands Up!

Touch the Floor

Look at your belly button and PUSH

Feet together, REEEEAAACH and stand up

Waiting like a big girl for her turn on the tumble track

Jumping down the track....we are working on jumping with both feet together

Here's Reghan watching big sis and the rest of the kids (probably wishing she could jump around like them!!)










0 comments: