Reghan is reaching the age that she will be doing many things for the first time! It is so exciting to see babies do things for the first time ever. During Reghan 3 month pictures she rolled over the the first time when I put her on her belly and you could tell she was a little shocked. It really wasn't a purposeful roll over, but lately she has been rolling from her belly to her back more often. This weekend she was able to roll from her back to her belly if I gently held her leg down to give her a little leverage, but she can roll to her side really easily by herself.
This is Reghan's first fishing trip (and Raelyn's!)
I set up the bouncer a couple weeks ago (like we have room for another huge play thing inside!!). She seems to really like it so far! She hasn't figured out that she can bounce herself yet, but hopefully that will come soon enough. Raelyn never bounced in this thing, just played with the toys. :)
Reghan is practicing to be a ballerina.....her is her first en pointe!!!!
First time eating cereal!! She doesn't look too sure about this!!!
She was not a fan of the cereal! This picture was taken about a week ago and even after trying nearly every day she never cared for the rice cereal. I tried oatmeal cereal a couple days ago and she seemed to like that a little more.....she's not gobbling it up yet, but at least she wasn't spitting out every bite I gave her like with the rice cereal!!
My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment