Wow! Time sure does fly by when you are having fun. :) This past Sunday Reghan turned 5 months old! We were traveling back from our weekend in Rockford on Sunday so I took her 5 month pictures today. Here are most of my favorites from our photo shoot :)
Such a sweet face!

My mom got Reghan these shoes and I think they are SO cute. Sadly, they barely fit any more. :(
Thanks to my mom for stopping by to snap a couple shots with me in them! I have always said that so few of our pictures have me in them since I am always the one behind the camera!!




Raelyn also wanted to have her picture taken! That is a rare event these days...I'm looking forward to the phase of her wanting to take pictures again!!! After almost every picture she wanted to see the picture on the back of my camera. :)

My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
1 comments:
HOW is it possible that she is 5 months old!?!?
And both your girls are just cute as buttons. I love the first one of Reghan, the one where she's looking at you that your Mom took, and the last one of Raelyn!!! Those are my favorites for this post! :)
Post a Comment