It's hard to believe that another month went by and it was time for pictures again! Time is flying by faster than ever, especially since I'm back to working away from home. Reghan wasn't super thrilled about having pictures taken and I didn't feel great either, so we just did a few pics then called a day. I am still thrilled with a few of these. She was much happier with her clothes off for some reason. :)
I love how she smiles with her WHOLE face! The teachers in the baby room tell me or mom every day what a happy baby she is. They wrote on her paper this week, "Reghan is such a joy. She always has a smile on her face." I'm guessing I'll hear that same report from her teachers throughout school!
Don't ask...She kept sticking her tongue out?!?!?!
She wasn't liking pictures at all at first. I'm not sure what was wrong, but maybe she just wasn't in the mood for pictures. She did eventually cheer up.
Reghan is just about to go from a sitting to crawling position. She is SO close, but she usually ends up doing a belly flop.....not at all graceful! :) Now that she can sit easily by herself for long period of time, she is very easy to entertain. She can sit and play with toys for a long time, but she doesn't like to play on her belly much any more. She rolls from her back to belly all the time, even in her crib!
Reghan attended her first football game last week. We played Palestine and she and Raelyn went to the game. Reghan fell asleep with about 2 minutes to go in the 1st quarter and slept the rest of the game!! Raelyn did a great job at the game and enjoyed watching the cheerleaders - IMAGINE THAT!
Ummmm, you have something on your face! Reghan has begun to eat puffs while in her bumbo seat. She is getting pretty good at grabbing them and putting them in her mouth. I'd say about 40% end up in her mouth, 40% end up in her lap, and 20% end up on the floor (which Gage is thrilled about). Raelyn wants to either a) feed Reghan puffs (meaning put them on her tray), or b) eat them herself!
I put pictures of Hunter interrupting our photo shoot last time, but now Bayley wanted in on some of the pics! They are such camera hogs!
My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment