Here is Raelyn in the bathtub in me and Jackson's bathroom. As you can see, it is almost finished!Raelyn was having fun pretending to take a bath!
With the cooler temps today, it made me want to get out pants and long sleeve shirts for Reghan. It's so much fun going through these clothes and washing them up. We have a ton of 6-9 month size clothes, both summer and winter, because Rae was in that size for what seemed like forever!
Rae is watching Toy Story 3, which is her new favorite movie on Netflix!
When Raelyn woke up this morning, she was just too tired to walk all the way out to the living room, so she laid back down on her floor.
Dad and Grandpa Dale have been helping us on the house. They have been putting trim around the windows and doors. I can't believe how FAST the trim is going up!
We have all been a little sick the last week or two. I didn't go to the football game on Friday, and when Jackson came home from it, this is what he found. We all fell asleep in the chair.
Here is Reghan trying peas for the first time. Raelyn loved pretty much anything we fed her (except green beans) and could eat a whole jar of baby food in NO time. Reghan takes a little more convincing! She just isn't that into eating solids and rarely eats a whole jar (even the littlest jar!). Her face while trying peas the first time was priceless. I was so glad that Jackson was here and able to take pictures.
Yuck! What is this!?!?!
She's looking at me like, "Really Mom?"
She disliked them so much, so shivered!!
I sat Reghan in her bed so I could change clothes the other morning. When I turned around she had pulled up to her knees!! I think I'll be lowering her mattress down pretty soon!
My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
1 comments:
It's ok Reghan, I don't like peas either :P
Post a Comment