Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tis the Season

Raelyn helped me put up the Christmas tree last week...well, I'm not sure I would say helped, but she did do a great job of unpacking all of the boxes of decorations. She does not take ornaments off of the tree, but will go jingle the bells or touch a candy cane every once in a awhile. When the cat runs into the house the first thing it goes for is the Christmas tree. When Raelyn sees this she goes running towards the cat saying "No No No". It's very cute!

Speaking of the cat... our little girl kitten named Ava is actually a boy! I took him to the vet to have everything checked out and the doctor said that she is actually a HE! Raelyn still calls him Ava and I keep saying "she" so I think we are just going to pretend that it's a girl. I figure once he is neutered that it won't really matter anyway :)







1 comments:

amyflew said...

Our cats have actually knocked our tree over before trying to climb the darn thing!