Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Opening presents and Playing with toys!

Raelyn received SO many wonderful gifts this year. Thanks to all! I put some pictures of her enjoying a few of her presents below. Raelyn likes to watch traffic at my mom's house and especially likes the "big trucks" so Grammy gave Raelyn her very own big truck with little cars to match! :)
This cute little rain boots are super cute and Raelyn wanted to put them on right away. For some reason she started pouting at one point, so I thought I should take a picture of the boots and her little tantrum. :)
Checking out the presents under the tree on Christmas morning.
Jackson gave me an awesome three-tier planter filled with gifts this year! I can't wait for May to be able to plant flowers in it!!!!!
Opening a gift from Santa
Jackson posing with his big gift from Santa....a duel bevel miter saw! Santa must have known that he has alot of work to do on the house this year and this saw would come in handy! Santa also got him a gigantic shop vac to clean up the mess that this saw makes :)
Here is Raelyn feeding a bottle her new baby doll.
Showing off her new dress up clothes.
She also loved her Minnie Mouse dress!!!!

3 comments:

Heather K. Gregory said...

What a sweet family you have. You little girl is alot like mine. She wanted her Dora stuff and dress up stuff but she wanted a train also! They grow up so fast :( I hope yall had a great Christmas and have a very Blessed upcoming year!!

wasabitoothpaste said...

very beautiful children!

Rosita said...

great pictures :))