Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I haven't really talked much about my pregnancy on the blog, so I thought I would update everyone. Overall, everything is going great!! I am almost 30 weeks (out of 40 weeks total) and feel great. Around 16 weeks, I stopped having the constant nausea and the frequent migraines eased up around 24 weeks or so. I do not have gestational diabetes with this pregnancy, even though I am still watching the amount of sugar and carbs in my diet to be on the safe side. Baby J is moving around all the time, which is by far my favorite thing about pregnancy. Raelyn knows that her baby sister is in mommy's tummy, but I'm not sure she really understands what is really going to happen at the end of January. She looked at me with a really funny look the other day when I said that there would be a baby at our house ALL the time in a couple months. :) Only 10 weeks left till we meet our little baby!

On another note, I finished my dissertation (woo hoo!) a week ago and yesterday took an exam to become a Nationally Certified School Psychologist. I won't get the results of the exam for a month or so, but I feel good about how I did. :)

1 comments:

The Knaup's said...

I'm so glad to hear that you don't have gestational diabetes! What a relief! Raelyn is going to make the best big sister ever! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see the newest addition to the Jenkins family!!! Love to you all!