This is an odd assortment of pictures, but I wanted to share lots of different things.
First.....look at how Raelyn's hair as grown in the last 2 years. This first picture is from Christmas when she was 1, the second is her 2nd birthday, and the 3rd was taken this past week. 


Here are the girls' Christmas dresses this year. Tonight the girls preschool had a short Christmas program, so I took a few pictures of them in their dresses beforehand.
HOW CUTE ARE THEY!?!?!?!
Awwwwwwww!
So Sweet!!!
Raelyn was being a great big sister!
such a big girl!
It was kind of hard to get a good picture of Reghan smiling. She likes to yell sounds when she is excited, so many of the pictures I took were of her looking to the side, looking at Jackson acting silly behind me, or with her mouth wide open yelling something! These are really sweet though. I love the genuine smile :)

The girls are wearing shirts that say "Daddy's Lil Elf" so I wanted to get their picture with him. (I'm realizing that they are wearing matching outfits again.... maybe it's a Christmas thing because we don't have that many matching things for them). Anyway... Here is Jackson with his two girls!! This is such a sweet picture :)


My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment