Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Raelyn's 3rd Birthday

We celebrated Raelyn's 3rd birthday a few weeks ago! She is definitely acting older (good and bad). She has a good imagination and likes to tell stories, especially when trying to delay falling asleep at night. Usually her stories involve her friends Ben and Ava, a horse, and going to Taco Bell! She cracks me up. Her communication skills are excellent and she can label almost all letters and numbers up to 10. We are working on those double digit numbers! It blows my mind how her language and vocabulary has exploded this past year. We have her 3 year doctors appointment next week and she also has her first eye doctor appointment next week.

Raelyn does and says a LOT of things that make us laugh. She likes to hides Reghan's pacifiers, which can be frustrating at times. She frequently refers to "When I am big......I will drive, I will be a mommy, I will be tall, I will take a shower, I will go to the big school, etc" but tonight she said she wanted to be little like Reghan and have no hair and teeth :) lol!


Rae got several rapunzel dolls...she loves the movie Tangled still.









Reghan was yelling at the tv before the party?!?!

1 comments:

Debbie D. said...

I loved all your pictures! The girls are adorable, it should be a fun Christmas for all of you--remember these ARE the good ole days! I think everyone should wear a tutu and zebra leotards on their birthday! Ha! Have a blessed Christmas.