Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Reghan is 6 months old!

I can't believe Reghan is 6 months old already!! I took her monthly pictures again this week and got some really cute images.



She was being a bit of a stinker during her session. She spent the majority of the time picking at the basket she was sitting in, looking down, or talking. The talking resulted in alot of funny mouth pictures like the one below :)

By this point she was pretty bored with the whole thing and was ignoring attempts to get her attention.


"I'm SO over this"
"You talking to me???"" Oh....you want me to smile?? I can do that!"


Today I took Reghan to the doctor for her 6 month well baby check up. The doctor says she is doing great and growing like a weed. She weighed 17.3 lbs (76th percentile) and was 26.25 inches (76th percentile). She is SUCH an easy going baby, but lately she has really been perfecting the loud cry. She doesn't cry much but man, she she lets loose you know it!

Since she is 6 months old now she can start eating some veggies. In the past week I started feeding her rice cereal every day and she has started liking it. She has really enjoyed sweet potatoes the last couple days too!

Reghan has been getting up on all fours for several weeks, but even though she isn't crawling yet, she can move great distances in a short amount of time! She pushes herself backwards and often ends up backed up against furniture. :) She rolls easily both ways, but Raelyn insists on "helping" her roll sometimes.....it looks like she is trying to twist Reghan's arm off though. Reghan can sit well with a little help and is starting to sit by herself for a few minutes at a time - as long as big sister isn't around.

1 comments:

The Knaup's said...

These are such adorable photos! I especially love the one you captioned: I'm SO over this!" OMGoodness is that precious!

Happy 6 month birthday!