It was such a great Mother's Day!! Jackson made pancakes for us this morning before church, then after church we went to my mom's for lunch. We came home so Raelyn could nap, and while she napped Jackson watched (i.e., napped with) Reghan so I could mow the yard. I know that sounds weird that I wanted to mow the yard, but I love mowing!! It is so relaxing to soak up the sunshine, listen to music, and see all the progress you are making! I only mowed our yard once or twice last summer since I was pregnant. Our land used to be a cow pasture and it is still super bumpy!! Every time I tried to mow all the bumps would exacerbate my nausea (which I had ALL summer). I am looking forward to mowing this summer!!!
Anyway... after I was done mowing, we played outside until Jackson's parents came out for supper, then we played outside the rest of the evening. Jackson even helped me pick up the toys and clean the kitchen!! He's such a wonderful husband!!
Just want to wish our mom's a Happy Mother's Day again!!! Here are some pics from my latest practice session. I try to work on my photography skills at least once a week, so I'm sure the girls will definitely be sick of it by the fall. I start back to work (internship actually, so it's like slave labor) in August, so I'm sure I'll have less time to practice after that!

My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment