Friday, May 27, 2011

4 Months!

Little Reghan is already 4 months old! Her doctor check up went well and he said she is doing great! She weighed 14.8 lbs (77th percentile). She is holding her head up so well and will lay on her tummy with her head up for as long as 15 minutes sometimes. He said she can start eating cereal, so we will probably start doing that sometime soon. We aren't in a huge hurry to start it though because it really has no nutritional value, it is just practice for when she starts to eat veggies around 6 months. (Plus our high chair is huge and take up a ton of floor space...we are limited in space as it is so I'm not looking forward to bringing that thing inside!) :)


I took Reghan's 4 month pics this week and they turned out really cute. Here are a couple of my favorites!! She has started making a funny noise where she sticks her tongue out a little (kinda like this first picture) and blowing bubbles/spit. It's really cute, but she soaks her shirt when she does it! :) Reghan is cooing, talking, and giggling, so she has been so much fun lately.

Tonight we went to Effingham to buy paint for the house and went out to eat afterwards. We were sitting next to an older couple and got to talking with them. As we were getting ready to leave, the older gentleman gave each of the girls a $2 bill! He said it was a tradition in his family that when a child was baptized that they received a $2 bill and they were to hang on to it until they were 20 years old. He told us to hang on to it for them! They were really sweet and I'm sure it made their day to see Raelyn and Reghan smile at them!





1 comments:

The Knaup's said...

I can't believe she's 4 months already! I love the photo of her in the wash bucket! You are REALLY great at taking photos Lyndsay, I hope you start your own business someday!