skip to main | skip to sidebar

Jenkins Family

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tiptoeing through the Tulips

Raelyn and I enjoyed the gorgeous weather and I once again stalked her with my camera. :) I had so much fun taking and editing these pics. The pictures with the gorgeous tulips were taken at our vet's office. I had to take Gage there today and when I pulled in there were all these gorgeous tulips in full bloom!!! I asked the receptionist if it was okay to take pictures of them and they said that the doc loved it when people did that!! We came back by later in the afternoon to take these pictures.








Posted by Jackson and Lyndsay at 9:33 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Reghan Claire

Reghan Claire

Raelyn Paige

Raelyn Paige

counter

My Blog List

  • The Knaup's
    My 10 year journey with lupus
    9 years ago
  • The Flewelling Family
    Dancing Horses Show
    12 years ago
  • Bhosale Family
    Much Needed Update
    14 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ► 2012 (13)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► April (6)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2011 (82)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (9)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (18)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (18)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2010 (43)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (5)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ▼ April (2)
      • Tiptoeing through the Tulips
      • Happy Easter!!
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2009 (168)
    • ► December (14)
    • ► November (11)
    • ► October (18)
    • ► September (11)
    • ► August (21)
    • ► July (18)
    • ► June (21)
    • ► May (15)
    • ► April (11)
    • ► March (12)
    • ► February (10)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2008 (38)
    • ► December (26)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (5)

Live Feed