Happy Easter everyone! I had the chance to take alot of pictures and I was really excited that I started to figure out how to use the photo editing software that I got for Christmas. Here are a couple pictures from this weekend!
Family Picture at churchHere is some of my fancy editing
Playing at the parkSwing high!!!
Look at those teeth! She currently has two on the bottom and four on the top. The fourth on the top just popped through last week.
I like this picture. This is the "old photo" effect in the software.
couldn't decide which I liked better so I put both
Sittin' with daddy
At Church
Family picture in front of our house... probably the last one we will take.Jack and Cindy brought up the trailer this weekend and had fun playing with Raelyn in the park. Raelyn LOVES the slides!
My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment