Sunday, January 24, 2010

She's getting so big!

Raelyn and I were in Peoria, IL last week for a conference. We stayed with my best friend Samantha and she watched Raelyn while I went to the conference. A big thank you to Bipin, Samantha and Ethan (her 3 month old). Raelyn wasn't so thrilled when Sam was holding Ethan. When Raelyn wants to sit on your lap, she walks up to you, turns around, then walks backwards until she can sit down. Sam said that she had Ethan sitting in her lap and Raelyn kept backing up trying to sit down. Luckily Sam was able to move Ethan before Raelyn squashed him! :)

Raelyn likes to play with my old purses. She will put books and other things inside and carry it around. Today she put the strap across her shoulder and was just walking around the basement. It was really cute!

Such a cutie. I had my camera out today and she was being a ham!!










These pictures were from supper last night. I gave her a couple bites of a fudge pop - WHICH SHE LOVED!!!! I gave her a fork to try to eat her supper, but she played with it more than anything. She had avocado all over the place, including her nose!!


0 comments: