Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Interview Day

Hi All! It's Lyndsay writing from Bloomington, IL. My internship interview is tomorrow, January 7th. With this snow storm that is coming Jackson and I decided that I should drive down this evening and stay in a hotel room. I will be interviewing around 10:30 in the morning, then need to drive to Champaign for a tour of the facilities on Friday. Please say a quick prayer for the interview (and the drive from Bloomington to Champaign tomorrow afternoon, then the drive from Champaign back to Rockford).

This is the first night that I've been away from Raelyn!!! It was so hard to leave her and I cried in the car on the way out of the driveway. I wish that I didn't need to be gone for two nights, but it is much safer this way. She didn't nap well today so she went to bed very early for daddy. I'm sure that Raelyn and daddy will have fun the next couple of days. I'm already counting down to when I get to see them both!!!!!!!!

0 comments: