Thursday, December 4, 2008

The wait has just begun!


We're here at Rockford Memorial Hospital. We arrived at 6am. They started the oxytocin at 7:45am. Contractions were coming 5 mins apart when we arrived. They are now at 2-3 mins apart after 1 hour on the oxytocin. Our nurse (Whitney) is very nice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! I knew you would be posting details right away. I'm just glad you don't have your laptop out working on your thesis edits in this picture haha. I'm keeping this page up all day so I can see little baby girl Jenkins as soon as she is born and show all the psychology friends :) Congratulations!

travflew said...

Good luck Lyndsay. We're all thinking about you! We're looking forward to seeing the new little one.

Gma said...

Hi! Glad the long wait is over & everyone is ok. I can't wait to see my great granddaughter,we want pictures to take to the Henry Christmas ok? Love You Gma & Dave