I have had 2 wonderful baby showers! On Saturday, Sept. 20th I went home for a shower given by my best friend Samantha (Madlem) Bhosale and my sister-in-law LaDonna Jenkins. There were about 30 people there and almost all were family members. I opened enough gifts that you would think there were 60 people there!! As always everyone was much too generous! We got a ton of gifts and many cute outfits. I'm sure the word "cute" was said at least 1,000 times!
On Sunday, October 5th my friends Amanda Fry and Loretta Heberlein gave me a baby shower in Rockford at my church, Calvary Baptist Church. Once again people were way too generous. The shower was right after church so we ate lunch, had cake, played a few games, and then opened gifts. There more very cute things and some very practical things also!
Jackson and I want to thank everyone that came to the showers! I can't wait to actually use the gifts and put the baby in all of her cute outfits :)
My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment