Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas



We had a great Christmas as a family of 4. Lots of places to go and people to see, and an overwhelming number of gifts to unwrap. When it comes to the girls gift, I completely lost track of who got them what. I was doing laundry the other day and found 3 outfits for Reghan and I have no idea where (who) they came from!! We are still working on Thank You also - Raelyn loses interest pretty quickly! I didn't take that many pictures during Christmas this year. A few of them opening presents, but that's about it. I wanted to enjoy Christmas, not watch through my camera :)


Reghan was worn out after a morning of opening gifts from Santa.


This is one of my favorite family pictures of the four us!! Daddy and Reghan - I don't have too many pics of Reghan with us so I made a point to get some!



THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!! Gage has never, ever sat on Raelyn's lap - even for a nanosecond. This was taken the morning after Christmas. Gage just crawled right up on Raelyn's lap while we were on the couch watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I had to take a picture before he decided he had enough. He laid here for almost 10 minutes. Raelyn kept petting him and saying "He's not growling!" Pretty Funny!
Reghan was not interested in opening presents; however, crawling on top of them ----WAY more fun!

1 comments:

Debbie D. said...

Two little girls--oh what fun! Love the Christmas pics & your fam pics were especially sweet! SWEET!!!