Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Pics

I took a break from putting things away in the new house to snap a few pics of the girls for our Christmas card. Though I still did not get a great picture of the two of them together, there were some cute ones of them individually. I just love these first two of Reghan and Raelyn!




This funny picture of Reghan was taken before church a couple weeks ago. She always wakes up early and takes a short power nap sometime in the morning. This particular morning she fell asleep sitting in her bumbo chair!!! It was really cute.


Here we are hanging out in Raelyn's new bedroom!! This was the first time she saw her new bed and bedding all set up. Actually the bed is not new, but it is new to her. My dad made me this bed and the two dressers when I was in high school!!




Raelyn really loves her new room. We have slept in the new house four 4 nights now and she has not woken up once and LOVES giving tours to all our visitors :) I have two small Christmas trees and just purchased decorations that match each girl's bedroom, so I can't wait to put up the small trees in their rooms tomorrow!!


These pictures were taken a couple weeks ago. Raelyn and Reghan were wrestling around and they both were having a blast! Eventually, Raelyn got a little too rough for my comfort so I had to break up the brawl, but they sure had fun. It is so much fun to see Reghan and Raelyn interacting more lately. Now that Reghan is starting to play and can maneuver around easily, Raelyn has been trying to play with her more. It's so sweet to watch them play together!!!!





My little kitchen helper :)

1 comments:

The Knaup's said...

Ok, stop it, these girls are about the cutest things I've ever seen! I love seeing photos of them playing together... even if Raelyn is trying to tackle poor Reaghan.

And those photos in their Christmas dresses are darling! Hugs to you all!!!