Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Pictures

Here is Miss Raelyn not wanting her picture taken on St. Patrick's Day. I was lucky to get such a cute picture, even though it is blurry. She kept turning her head from side to side and laughing so that I couldn't get a picture of her cute bows that Mary Patchett made her!! It has been SO nice to get outside the last couple days!! We were both going a little stir crazy and tired of doing the same thing and playing with the same toys ALL day Every day! For a reason to get out of the house I signed Raelyn and I up for a mommy and me swimming class at the college. We missed the first week because I didn't register in time and the second week we showed up and no one was there. No one told me that it was their spring break and there was no class! This past Friday we missed class because Raelyn is cutting her molars and had a slight fever. I didn't want to expose her to other kids just in case the fever was from a virus. Thankfully it is just her teeth and not a virus!! We are going to try again this week!!


Here is Reghan at 7 weeks. I have liked taking pictures for a long time, but once Raelyn was born I took pictures all the time. Jackson bought be a nice camera and I really became interested. I've slowly been learning more about photography and decided it was silly for me to pay someone to take all these pictures of the girls when I would love to do it!! After a lot of research I ordered one studio light (I need a couple more and some other supplies still) and I am thrilled with the results! Below are two pictures I took using my new light!! I can guarantee there will be more to come! She had really bad baby acne at the time these pictures were taken so I spent ALOT of time editing them. I don't have very much free time so I only got to 2 pictures!!

I want to take some pictures of Raelyn, but she doesn't sit still long enough for pictures and I don't have a large backdrop to chase her around on. Since Reghan stays where ever I put her, I guess she is my guinea pig!! :) Poor kid!

Enjoy!



0 comments: