I haven't posted videos for a long time. They take awhile to edit and upload and I've been SUPER busy lately. But anyway, here are a couple that we did today. One is obnoxiously long, but I didn't take the time to edit it and it took 4 HOURS to upload!!! Sorry about the length!
"Little Conversationalist" - we love it when Raelyn gets into her talking mood. She just walks around jabbering and waving her hands around. Note: Gage is not growling because he's mad, it's his purr (like a cat). He has never bitten anyone, so please don't be concerned that he is growling :)
"Dancer in training" - Raelyn LOVES to dance anytime she hears music. At her school they call her the dance-y baby. She walks over to their CD player and points because she wants to hear music!! Totally my daughter...loves music AND dancing!
My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment