Thursday, November 19, 2009

Catch up

I figured I would start getting nasty emails if I didn't update the blog soon, so here are some new pics! :) Things have been crazy around here. Two weekends ago we had a house full of company for a friend's wedding, then I was sick during that weekend, so last week I've been playing catch up with school and work stuff, and we have been working on a project for church. Jackson and I had to make cut-outs of four train cars, paint them, and hang them up in the kids hallway at church. It took much longer that we expected, plus we waited until the last minute. This weekend Jackson is going home for a boys hunting weekend. Raelyn and I are staying because a) our church is having a special service all day Sunday that I need to sing at and b) Raelyn doesn't travel well anymore, so since we are coming home on Wednesday for Thanksgiving, we all thought it would be better to have one less trip in a weeks time!! Below are a bunch of pictures from the last week. Enjoy!



Last Saturday is was fairly warm, so while Jackson was cutting out the train cars, Raelyn and I were playing outside in the Jeep and red wagon. She had so much fun! So did Gage!!





So cute!!



I hate it when she sits like this! It is really bad for her knees. The physical therapists I used to work with at Easter Seals would not like to see this picture!!
I keep trying to have little photo shoots since I got my new camera, but they never seem to work out. This is one of my only good "photo shoot" pictures.
We are practicing wearing a headband so that she will wear one when she is a flower girl!!!

0 comments: