Sunday, October 11, 2009

Professional Pouter

NO! Raelyn is not always smiling and happy!!
Raelyn is an easy-going, happy baby. However, she does have her moments when she doesn't get her way and she likes to pout. Here are a couple of classic Raelyn pouting faces and positions.
Here is the "fold over and bang my head on the floor" pout
This is the "I really wanted to play with the computer power cord and you won't let me" pout

Here is a good example of "I'm really tired and I will cry at anything" pout


This is "Now I'm REALLY sleepy so I will just lay on the floor and make faces" pout



Here is "I can't believe you told me No" pout




and my favorite, the "I'm going to sit here and say "mmmm" because I'm mad at mommy" pout







1 comments:

Gma said...

Poor abused baby!!! Gotta love that "I can't believe Mommy said"
G-G Dave