Friday, August 14, 2009

Busy days

I've started getting hate mail for not posting anything for awhile so I decided I better post some things. We were out of town most of last week and my camera battery died so I haven't taken many pictures lately. Things have been very busy around here! Alot has happened in the last couple weeks.

Raelyn is talking more and more and now says "da da", "ma ma" and "ga" along with many other sounds like la la la, and ba ba ba. We're not convinced that she says da da and ma ma with meaning yet, but she definately says "ga" for Gage (or any other dog she sees).

She is crawling around like crazy so we are busy chasing her everywhere. She always crawls towards the tv electronics and will pucker up and cry when we say no....0r smile and laugh at us like she's saying "yeah right." Both are kinda funny :)





0 comments: