Jackson wanted to make a quick trip home this weekend to work on the barn. Given that we have had something going on the last several weekend (and the next few weekends) we decided it would be best for Raelyn and I to stay home. Raelyn gets all messed up when we are away or have company, as evidenced by her sleeping patterns. Last Sunday night I actually slept on the floor in her room so that Jackson could get some sleep!!! In Jackson's words "last night cemented the decision that Raelyn is NOT going home next weekend." Anyway, we are having a girls weekend!!! This morning we went to David's Bridal so we could both try on dresses for my cousin Bethany's wedding which is in Phoenix in January. Raelyn is the flower girl and I am a bridesmaid. She looks SO cute in the dresses she tried on!!!!!!!!!
My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment