Monday, June 8, 2009

6 Month Weigh In


Raelyn had her 6 month doctor appointment today. She weighs 16lbs 4oz and is 26 inches long. She's come a long way from 7lbs 2oz and 18.5 inches when she was born! The doctor says she is doing perfect and commented several times about what a happy, easy-going baby she is!!! Raelyn had 4 shots again but took it like a champ. She didn't cry very much and stopped as soon as mommy picked her up. She even smiled at the nurse who had just poked her!!

1 comments:

M Patchett said...

I came across your blog by looking at Sam's. I love that I can see what you are upto now. Your daughter is beautiful. You can check out my little ones at jampatchett.blogspot.com. Isn't being a mom the best job in the world. I'm sure you are a wonderful mom!