Hi Everyone, Sorry that there has not been any new photos or videos lately. Our internet at home isn't working, so I have not be able to upload anything new (I'm writing this from work).
Anyway, Raelyn had her 4 month doctor's appointment. She weighs 14lbs 2oz and is 24 1/4 inches long. She is perfectly average for weight, height, and head circumference, so can't ask for anything better!! The doctor was impressed how well she is sitting up just a little support.
The doctor said that we could start cereal, so Raelyn got to sit in her high chair and eat cereal last night! She did very well for a novice!! She will be eating cereal for 2 months and start vegetables around 6 months of age.
Hopefully our internet will be fixed soon and I can post new photos and videos!
Love,
Lyndsay
My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment