Raelyn visited the doctor today for her 1 month checkup. She clocked in at an even 9 pounds and 20.5 inches long (which means that she is growing like a weed). She got her 2nd hepatitus B shot. Not only does she hate shots, she really hates shots when she is hungry. After the doctor was done, he let Raelyn, Mom, and Dad go to his personal office for Raelyn to eat.
My 10 year journey with lupus
9 years ago
1 comments:
Super cute onesie, Morgan has the same one and I love it! I can put it with so many different colors of pants! Yeah that would be growing like a weed, I remember when we took Morgan in for 2 week checkup and she had apparently shrunk a 1/2" since birth. I am guessing there was a little measurement error on the part of someone!
Post a Comment